Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, The Home Ec School LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
If you purchase The Home Ec School LLC’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.,
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on out Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c ) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit cared or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To with we will use your information form but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or precuts you have request from us. We also may father additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of you Personal Information
The Home Ec School LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
The Home Ec School may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from The Home Ec School LLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Home Ec School LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our side; (b) protect and defend the rights or the property of The Home Ec School LLC; and/or (c ) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Home Ec School LLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Us. This information can include: your IP address browser types domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Our website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Deleted your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete you personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context our ongoing business relationship with your or otherwise perform a contracted between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protects against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by the law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistically research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectation based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, We may contact you via email for the purpose fo providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication via email from The Home Ec School LLC, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this statement
The Home Ec School welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that The Home Ec School LLC has not adhered to this Statement please contact The Home Ec School LLC at email@example.com
Effective as of August 29, 2020